top of page
  • Writer's pictureSwarup Dutta

Property Subdivision: the Process


  1. Large Site- Apply for Subdivision without house plans under Cl 56 Learn more

  2. Normal suburban sites: Apply for Town Planning Permit for the individual units/home plans and the proposed new lots

  3. After Council issues the Permit you can either:

  • Satisfy the Permit conditions- eg put in services connections (sewer,stormwater etc) and register the newly created lots with the Titles Office.

  • You can sell off the lots each with its own title or

  • If you are building the new units you can subdivide once the services and crossovers are in. You save money that way. Then register the titles .

Can you subdivide your land?

Property Subdivision: the process

95 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All


Unlocking the Hidden Potential: The Benefits of Property Subdivision Are you looking to maximize the value of your property and explore new opportunities for development? Property subdivision might ju

bottom of page